Central Heating System Installs, Maintenance & Repairs
- Boiler repair
- Boiler servicing
- Boiler upgrades
- Central heating fault diagnostics and repair
- Central heating power flushing
- Hot water/unvented cylinders
- Radiator repairs and maintenance
- Boiler breakdowns
- Tanks/pressure vessels
We specialist in Megaflows, all our engineers are qualified unvented installers. Times have changed since the original heat-only boiler and even the widely used combi-boiler. Nowadays you can take advantage of fast, state-of-the-art hot water control with a Megaflow unvented cylinder. Priory have been successfully installing Megaflow unvented cylinders of various sizes and specifications into homes and commercial properties for many years, and always with fantastic hot water results.
What is a Megaflow unvented cylinder and what does it do?
A Megaflow unvented cylinder is a hot water system which provides heightened pressure control and a faster output than conventional boilers. The hot water flow rate is higher and more consistent than traditional open-vented boiler systems, which rely on both the height of the water tank and on gravity.
What are the benefits of a Megaflow unvented cylinder?
- Faster, more efficient service with high performance ‘coil-in-coil’ heat exchanger
- Minimised mixing of cold and hot water
- Improved performance, even at 1 bar
- Increased flow rate by up to 35% via water inlet controls
- Consistent, high performance showering and fast-filling baths – wherever you are in the home
- Consistent water pressure, no peaks and troughs
- Reduced noise – quieter mains pressure system
- Reduced carbon footprint – CFC free insulation for maximum heat retention
- Durable Duplex stainless steel interior